Long Ke Tsai is located in Sai Kung East Country Park, a small beach near Tsang Pang Kok and Long Ke Wan. Long Ke Tsai is even more secluded than Long Ke Wan, it is known as a secret paradise.
|Starting Pt.||25 mins||65 mins||95 mins||35 mins|
|Sai Wan Pavilion||Chui Tung Au||Sai Wan Shan||Long Ke Tsai||Long Ke Wan|
|High Island East Dam|
|Duration||4 hrs 10 mins|
|Exit / Branch||None|
|Highest Pt.||Sai Wan Shan (314M)|
|Difficulty||Level 8 [Advanced]|
|Comments||At the time of climbing up Sai Wan Shan, there are splendid views of ‘Four Wan’ (Sai Wan, Ham Tin Wan, Tai Wan and Tung Wan), leaving Sai Wan Shan there are tough routes going downhill to Cheung Ngam Teng. After arriving Long Ke Tsai, you must be attracted by such secret paradise, you must find it relaxing when lying on the beach.|
Sai Wan Pavilion
- Taking Residents’ service route 29R at Sai Kung Town Centre, and get off at Sai Wan Pavilion (terminal);
- Taking taxi at Sai Kung Town Centre, and get off at Sai Wan Pavilion.
East Dam (High Island Reservoir)
- Taking Shuttle Bus to Sai Kung Town Centre (booking is required, for details, please visit here);
- Taking taxi to Sai Kung Town Centre (booking is usually required).
- The trail bewteen Long Ke Tsai and Long Ke Wan is steep, clambering is required;
- The trail bewteen Long Ke Tsai and Long Ke Wan is partly with cliffside route. Hikers must be careful when walking along the trail.
- It is recommended to bring along with enough food and water; it is not recommended to hike alone.
Hong Kong Island ♦ Kowloon & TKO ♦ Sai Kung ♦ North East NT ♦ North West NT ♦ Central NT ♦ Lantau ♦ Other Islands