|Start at||25 min||65 min||45 min||65 min|
|Sai Wan Pavilion||Chui Tung Au||Sai Wan Shan||Tai Yue Ngam Teng||Long Ke Tsai|
|30 min||30 min|
|Long Ke Wan||High Island East Dam|
|Duration||4 hr 20 min|
|Exit / Branch||Not available|
|Highest Pt.||Sai Wan Shan (314 m), Tai Yue Ngam Teng (233 m)|
|Difficulty||Level 8 [Advanced]|
To: Sai Wan Pavilion
- Taking Residents’ service route No. NR29 at Sai Kung Town Centre, and get off at Sai Wan Pavilion (Terminal);
- Taking taxi at Sai Kung Town Centre, and get off at Sai Wan Pavilion.
From: High Island Reservoir (East Dam)
- Taking Shuttle Bus to Sai Kung Town Centre (booking is required, for details, please visit here);
- Taking taxi to Sai Kung Town Centre (booking is usually required);
- By minibus No. 9A to Pak Tam Chung (Available on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday between 1000 to 1900 from East Dam to Pak Tam Chung; Headway: 20 min)
There is no official country trail to Tai Yue Ngam Teng, clambering is required.
It is recommended to bring along with enough food and water; it is not recommended to hike alone.
Max elevation: 296 m
Min elevation: 5 m
Total climbing: 440 m
Total descent: -516 m